About our tours:
Bluffscape Amish Tours will take you on a fun and educational experience through the Amish countryside of Southeastern Minnesota. You’ll meet our Amish friends and explore their farms and shops where they make exquisite wood furniture, handmade quilts, baskets, leather goods and much more.
We’ll also stop at an Amish bakery filled with fresh bread, pastries and treats. As we travel to each location, your guide will explain about the Amish culture and learn about the families we meet. Bluffscape tours are generally three hours long and provide an abundance of information about the timeless lifestyle of the Old Order Amish. Call 507-467-3070 for reservations
On a Bluffscape Amish Tour:
- You will visit and observe Amish living in the largest Amish Community in Minnesota.
- Travel the rolling hills to the Amish farms located between Lanesboro, Preston, Canton, and Harmony.
- During your three-hour tour, you will stop at five to six Amish farms and their retail shops.
- Hear the interesting history of the Amish–a fully narrated tour by our friendly, knowledgeable guides.
- Browse and purchase Amish crafts, baskets, quilts, woven rugs, leather goods, hardwood furniture, canned and baked items, candy, candles, soaps, and fresh garden produce in season
- while munching on sweet, buttery cashew crunch, you may purchase along the way.
- Learn about Historic Lenora Church est. in 1856; a non-Amish stop.
When can I go on a tour?
- Tour times 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Mon. – Sat.
- No tours on Sundays or religious holidays.
- Amish are closed on Ascension Day, May 18, 2023.
- Bluffscape Amish Tours will depart from Stone Mill Hotel & Suites at 102 Beacon Street E. located in the north end of downtown Lanesboro at the red Feed Mill building.
How do I make reservations?
- Reservations recommended.
- Call (507) 467-3070 and ask for Bluffscape Amish Tours.
- Please send email reservation requests two days prior to visit–[email protected]
- Cost per person:
- $30 adults
- $20 teens (13 – 18)
- $10 6 – 12 years
- Free for 5 years and under.
- Mention our Website, and you will receive $1 off your ticket.
- Cash, checks, or credit cards can be used for ticket purchases. Please note: Pay by cash and save. A 4% customer service charge is applied to tour sales. If you pay with cash or check, you will not pay the 4%.
- We offer weekday discounts for parties of 10 or more for $3.00 off per person Monday – Friday.
- Tours and tickets are located at Stone Mill Hotel & Suites’ front desk, 102 Beacon St. E., Lanesboro.
Any other information I need to know?
- Please bring your own car seats for small children.
- If you purchase from the Amish retail shops, they accept cash or checks, no credit cards.
- An air-conditioned, easy-step-on 14-passenger mini bus is available for tours!
- Please respect our Amish friends and do not take pictures of them due to their religious beliefs.
- Casual dress is acceptable to wear on the tour.
- Limited outdoor restrooms are available during the tour.
- Have a large group? Step-on guide available for your tour buses, please call for information.
- Gift certificates are available!
Contact us today for more information or to reserve your tour!
You must be logged in to post a comment.